Friday, July 10, 2009

Off to College and a Little About Nursing

College...surely u ppl would say "its time ta PARTAY!!!" or FREEDOM.
I say it's almost the same as it would be in school except the study time which is so so LONG...
I mean like frm 8a.m. to 4p.m. (there are breaks in between) a normal school student would definitely be KO-ed if he/she went on having classes tht long.
But u noe it's quite okay tht is if u have friends there and i managed to gt a few and da guys living in the same apartment are great. They might be my seniors but i still treat them like close buddies.
One thing i really hated was there was no internet connection in my apartment, and tht is really kinda shitty cuz NO INTERNET=NO LIFE.
Ppl keep asking me why did i choose Nursing? Actually it's quite simple and here are my reasons, firstly it is a job tht is always in need and it's recession proof so tht a really good thing even whn the ecomonies down crumbling to the ground. NO WORRIES but it's still gonna be a tough journey for me coz it's my first week of studies and im already scratching my head and saying "What did she say?"
Yea, yea...some ppl might say "Aiyer, nurse is for girls la!!", so WHT? One thing they do not know is tht they are gonna so regret wht they said to me when they gt retrenched frm their jobs and i'll be happily working in another country or so. Not many ppl gt to work it other countries ya noe? Nurses are one of the few jobs in the world tht is able to make it. HoHo!! Arab Saudi, Australia, America...u name it, nurses are wanted evrywhere and it a bigger BONUS if its a male nurse.
So anyway, it's a great job but its also a job tht needs alot of effort, caring and sacrifices.
Needless to say tough it might be but the things i gain after this is endless.
I'll keep posting about my life in college some other day and im sorry to those who were half way reading my post about my life in NS. It could not be posted up due to some slight technical problems.
Again, this is Li-Ern signing off...'BEEP'

No comments:

Post a Comment