Tuesday, June 9, 2009

About The Guy Behind Every Post

Hey guys, my name is Leong Li-Ern bt im also know as Li-Ern or Ian.(cause some people can't pronounce my name that well) I'm a Chinese but it's a sad fact cuz i can't speak Mandarin so i guess i can't really be called a pure Chinese. What most of my friends call me is true...I'm a BANANA. It's not something I'm proud of but hey it's what makes me myself.

So anyway it's off to what i have to tell you guys about my personality. To many people I'm seen as a handsome guy who thinks he's cool. I mean thats so wrong, people can't say that to me without knowing the real me, well except for the handsome part. ;p
All I can say about myself is I'm shy especially when it comes to girls, but when things start getting serious i voice out. I'm also one of the blurest people you'll find on earth and trust me if u wanna get things done fast, don't count on me too much.
I'm not a great English speaker although i've been speaking English all my life. So guys, please excuse me if i use broken English and i hope u don't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment